NOTE : Before installing new version, Make sure to uninstall previous version of Simplified Social Share.
- Download Simplified Social Share Module for OsCommerce.
- Unzip the Downloaded Simplified Social Share module.
- Go to your site Admin Login and see admin folder shown in following image
- Change the folder name YOUR_ADMIN to the Name of your site admin shown in above image.
- After Rename. Upload Module content of catalog folder in osCommerce catalog folder via FTP to your website.
- add following code in file catalog/includes/template_top.php at bottom as show image
<?php require(‘./simplifiedsocialshare/social_header.php’); ?>
7 add following code in file catalog/includes/template_bottom.php before </body> tag as show image
8.add following code in file catalog/includes/template_bottom.php at top
<?php require(‘./simplifiedsocialshare/social_footer.php’); ?>
- Click on the Module menu.
- Click on Settings of Simplified Social Share.
- Now configure settings as per your requirements.
- Click Save changes.